Monday, January 23, 2012

Photo's of the Day!!




Whenever I'm out in the streets of NY I'm constantly looking for something that'll catch my eye. With everyone striving for that ultimate fame, there are very few people that can catch the eye of the masses by simply just being! A little over a year ago I was buying some gifts for my family at Zara's second 5th ave location on 53rd street. While I was shopping around I had the honor of meeting a young lady who worked there by the name of Bintou Fall. Bintou is a 20 year old model who lives and works in NYC. She's experienced in runway and print modeling and has done work for many commercial company's such as Loreal and the popular American magazine 'The Fader'. She has graced many of the runways from NY down the coast to Atlanta and has worked with many well known photographers such as celebrity photographer Udor of Udor Photography and Dallas J. Logan of Page 21 magazine. She's 5'10 and measures perfectly at 32, 23, 34.

Bintou is from Dakar, Senegal, a country located on the western coast of Africa and is the first generation American born member of her family. As a child she always dreamt of being a supermodel, her mother dressed her in adult clothing for fun and took pictures of her while she pretended to walk the catwalk in oversized stilletoes. She names her Mother and Grace Jones as her inspiration and hopes to be an international model one day working the markets all over the world. I had the pleasure of having Bintou assist me while shopping at Zara and she helped me pick out a pair of the most fashion forward wedges I bought for my mom, a post on them is in the works.To this day the wedges I bought are one of my mom's favorite pair of shoes that she has (Thanks again Bintou)! We exchanged contact information and when I finally got the chance to look at her facebook, her pictures were the first thing I went for. I was amazed! Bintou has such talent and authenticity, she kept me wondering while looking at each picture how she was going to top herself in the next photo to come. She has a way of expressing herself in front of the camera that brings each scene to life. Her distinguished look promotes perfection in every casting call she attends and gives every client the image of a true beauty exhibition. She's known by some of her employers to be one of their favorite models to work with and they love her personality. From her professionalism to her fine-tuned runway strut, she gives her career a brand new meaning. At such a young age Bintou is on the brink of dominating the modeling world. I'm convinced that one day when I'm not looking she's going to show up on some high end designers catwalk for their Fall Collection.

To book Bintou Fall please contact her at Windela06@gmail.com or on her facebook at http://facebook.com/LaFemmeNakita, but hurry! She won't be available to just anyone for long.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment