Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dolce & Gabbana Men Fall/Winter 2012-13 Collection.

Alright Gents! So it's time for us to take some notes. I'm sure you all know by now how I feel about us men looking our best these days right? Well here is where I try and stay somewhat true to the name of this site and post Dolce & Gabbana's Fall/Winter 2o12-13 Collection. D&G is one of my favorite store's and they really heighten men's fashion in the most daring and risking yet classic way. I've stated in previous post that Tom Ford takes the cake for me however, Dolce & Gabbana has somehow branded themselves in my head and heart. They really capture the essence of what it is to be a real man in the fashion world! Check out the collection and get inspired...not long into the show you can't help but feel appreciative about being a man...THE GENTLEMAN IS BACK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment