Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Of Course...Mr. Ford!

Did I almost forget to mention that Tom Ford (My favorite designer) has released his Men's Fallwear 2012 collection...Nah not me! Guys get in here and take a look, but bring a pen and paper. Mr. Ford is honestly giving out 'how to' guides on being a gentlemen...well at least how to look like one. This collection is all about plaid prints, fur, and deep fall colors. Oh and of course he expresses these looks through models that live up to his "look-pose" reputation. Some go for it and some don't, either way he's got us all looking. Thing is, I still haven't figured out why he does not conduct some sort of public viewing for his collection. It's not like he doesnt have the recognition or ability to do so...who doesn't know Tom Ford. Anyway, don't just take my word for it guys, check out the rest of the collection for yourself at www.tomford.com, and see why this man really left Gucci back in 2005!!

No comments:

Post a Comment