Thursday, January 19, 2012

Another Year of Men's Chino's

I like Chino's! To me they are versatile and comfortable. I have a pair of chino's that I purchased from H&M and they are one of my favorite pair of pants! You can take chino's and dress them up with dress shoes and a dress shirt or you can dress them down with a casual pair of drivers or sneakers and a t-shirt (the perfect summertime in NY attire). What makes these pants such a top seller I think is the material. I like the slim fit look personally, however when it comes to denim this slim fit look can get uncomfortable or can just have a plain unpredictable way of falling on you! Chino's are made from the cotton twill fabric which allows a lot more movement and stretch within it's material. They were originally designed for work or military uniforms but then were adopted by American style in the 20th century. After the birth of it's design Chino's came in the standard Khaki color, but as time went on they began to come in several different brighter colors and became known as spring attire. Below I have pictured 3 of my favorite styles of Chino's along with their website links from J. Crew, Ralph Lauren and H&M. Which do you like?

J. Crew:
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/pants/essentialchinos/PRDOVR~53368/53368.jsp

Ralph Lauren:

H&M:




No comments:

Post a Comment