Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen...TOM FORD!

He's done it again!...


Tom Ford is one of my favorite designers if not MY FAVORITE designer. He just debuted his Spring 2012 collection (which he photographed the ad campaign for himself) and I gotta say I wish I could buy every outfit he has on display in his men's collection. This man is a stylistic genius and not to mention this is the guy who left Gucci as the creative director in 2004! To me he has a bit of a Tori Burch feel but has a market for women and men and is a bit more high end...not to insult Tori Burch. This guy brings modernity and Vintageness (yes i just created that word)  together and forces them to make love! From the bold yet classic colors he uses to his chic designs that have no end, I'm definitely for it ALL. He just recently debuted his make-up collection 'Tom Ford Beauty'. From what I hear it's a little expensive, his lipstick tubes run at $48 (USD) at Neiman's and Sak's . But I also hear he has some nice shades and colors and quality make-up. Either way I'm sold on his apparel alone! I feel like he delivers in a classic and elevated way and he truly celebrates the gentlemen!


Here is one of my favorite outfits from his Men's Spring 2012 collection.


You get a chance check out his website...Here's the link:
http://www.tomford.com/#/en

No comments:

Post a Comment