Saturday, January 14, 2012

Real Men Like Fashion.

What's up guys and girls my name is Craig J. and welcome to my blog 'Real Men Like Fashion'. A blog site for ALL things coming from different places throughout culture and location with one interest in mind, the ultimate attire prevalence! Here you'll find the latest information on what's new and trending or how the daytime waitress broke ground in this apparel dominated culture. A lot of the posts here are mostly what I find influential or just plain Fashion Forward! Everyday there is at least one new post from myself on what I have came across in the fashion world, from high end designers to the inspired trendies of Soho (NYC). It doesn't stop here however, you can also check out my reviews on certain products or items that are released in the commercial industry such as grooming utensils for men, make-up for women, or the basic everyday essentials. Now of course the title of this blog suggests that this site gears towards fashion just for men right? WRONG! I have incorporated the male and female attire all throughout this blog site, so to all the women out there ... I've got you covered! And believe me, my mom always taught me the only way to a woman's heart is through her heels. Also, feel free to email me any suggestions or pics that you would want to share and I may just post yours for the world to see. And if you like what you see here don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! Trust me you'll be glad you did. In the mean time start looking around and indulge, but hurry! Fashion is always a season ahead, and the Spring Collection waits on NO ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment