Sunday, January 15, 2012

Old Hollywood Family!

This picture is really one of my favorite family photo's! This is my great Aunt BB...my mom's aunt...She was my grandfather's youngest sister. When my mom showed me this photo I knew automatically I had to show you guys! What I like so much about it is that it's the perfect amount of Fashion mixed with class...I am a glutton for Old Hollywood style and glamour...I feel like it was a time when men were at their best and women showed us what exactly makes them women! I can't help but feel like my aunt knew she was going for that look in this photo. Now although Aunt BB was no A-list hollywood actress she sure did command the same attention when she entered the room. She always wore her signature Fire truck red lipstick...just like my mom...and her red hair simply enhanced her beauty! Her diamond necklace and earrings were a way of the 50's back then and her dress was perfectly sewn together to fit her slender figure! She was only 19 or 20 in this photo but could manage to compete with the best of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment